Our Quality policy is defined and strongly driven by the following management principles:
- Build a business on mutual collaboration and trust, ensuring long-term success, through the understanding of customer needs and the needs of their customers.
- Achieve our commitment for quality, cost and schedule.
- Improve the systematic research and use of preventive actions at all levels.
- Drive continual improvement and innovation based on efficient business processes.
- Create staff competencies, empowerment and accountability through appropriate development programs and show strong management involvement.
- Ensure compliance with binding legal norms and standards.
Only by providing an outstanding service and product quality we will achieve our aims of long term success and continued improvements.
We hold ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 certifications since the year 2012. Certificates are valid until 15 September, 2018.
At AE Partner we base our business on a solid work ethic and the highest quality standards and norms. Every day, everyone at AE Partner works towards building a reliable and trustworthy brand.
WORK SAFETY POLICY
Our organization has a moral and legal obligation to safeguard, as far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of our employees and anyone who may be affected by the actions of the Company.
Therefore, AE Partner has developed and implemented an OHSAS 18001 in order to support and promote good health and safety practices in balance with socioeconomic needs.
Our company meets the requirements of the international standard OHSAS 18001, which confirms our commitment to comply with and follow all the relevant legal labour safety requirements and other binding requirements to prevent injuries and occupational diseases in company and to continuously develop in this field.
AE Partner recognizes its contribution, as a consumer of resources, to the growing global environmental burden and recognises its responsibility to future generations by undertaking business practices that promote sustainable development. Our Environmental Policy is to build trust among employees, customers and the public society by demonstrating our commitment:
- to comply with relevant environmental legislation,
- reducing pollution,
- minimizing the use of natural resources for company’s operation
- reducing the amount of industrial waste
- by continuously improving the environmental management of the company in all its fields of activity.
Our company policy is reviewed annually and updated as required to conform to current legislations.
At AE Partner we practice diversity to drive business results, enhance our reputation, attract and recruit diverse team of talented people. Our diversity policy is to treat everyone equally without consideration for age, race, nationality, physical ability, culture, appearance, education or religious background. We practice non-punitive policy in our company to deal with conflicts that arise from people having different point of view.